Smart Transport Conference to explore roadmap to decarbonising transport by 2050
As the UK’s largest emitter of greenhouse gases, the transport and mobility sector has a fundamental role to play in tackling climate change and the Smart Transport conference will be the first major in-person gathering for transport and mobility personnel following COP26 in Glasgow. It’s your opportunity to hear about the transport outcomes from COP26 in detail from experts in the field.
Join senior public and private sector transport leaders as we reunite IN-PERSON this November to:
- Hear about the challenges around zero carbon infrastructure
- Discover the future funding of local transport and mobility
- Understand the role of commuting
- Learn how businesses will be working with Government to change employee travel and mobility habits
- Access thought leadership
- Participate in pivotal discussions leading the sector forward through debates and live Q&As
- Network with senior transport and mobility decision-makers
This a must-attend event for anyone who wants to understand how the public and private sectors can work together to achieve transport policy.
Register now for November 2021 ➔